January 1, 2010
This picture, or its title at the very least, was brought into pop-consciousness in 1976.How?
This Picture is titled Rene and Georgette Magritte with their dog after the war. The 1976 Single by Paul Simon takes its name from the picture and purports that Rene Magritte was a secret admirer of doo-wop music. Uncracked again.
December 19, 2009
What does the picture show?
Anton Bruckner arriving in Heaven. Cracked by Prasanna.
July 2, 2009
1. Easy one
2. Identify the gent(s)
3. Watisthis? And what popularized this?
4. Identify. Be specific.
5. Identify the Duo.
6. Related to the above. Identify.
9. Who said “‘ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today ”
Well No one even tried. Sheesh.
1. Farrah Fawcett
2. Pinky and Snowball from the cartoon Pinky and the Brain
3. Python’s foot, from the Monty Python’s Flying Circus
4. Garfield Minus Garfield
5. Ludakrishna and Vikram MC (Remember Welcome to India?)
6. Wierd Al Yankovic
7. Linear B (Oldest form of Mycenaen writing)
8. Age of Empires I – The priests! Wolololo!
10. Thats the Kensington lock. It is used to lock a laptop. Thats the the slot behind your laptop. Yes.
June 30, 2009
song by A covered by B featured in C
i want everything !!!!
June 27, 2009
Successfully cracked by weirdsceneinsidethegoldmine, Gurluv Singh and yossariancsinghania (refer to comments.)
June 27, 2009
A composed the sountrack for B’s film C , of which 1 was a track that is used by artist D on their album E.a tribute album “F” for A also featured D’s own rendition of 1.Gimme everything
images of C,D and F havent been added to make it less obvious
cracked by pande,gurluv, katoch and the other guy