January 1, 2010
This picture, or its title at the very least, was brought into pop-consciousness in 1976.How?
This Picture is titled Rene and Georgette Magritte with their dog after the war. The 1976 Single by Paul Simon takes its name from the picture and purports that Rene Magritte was a secret admirer of doo-wop music. Uncracked again.
December 19, 2009
What does the picture show?
Anton Bruckner arriving in Heaven. Cracked by Prasanna.
December 15, 2009
Pic 1 is Elsa Schiappareli(or Schiaparelli?)
Pic 2 is Lili de Alvarez
The connect is divided skirts. Wonder how? Google, fucker.
December 11, 2009
Identify this interpretation of a concept from the New Testament by the painter X. There are many others as well including one by a now unfashionable band.
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse by Albrecht Durer. Correctly answered by Teki.
July 17, 2009
Identify.Who is the designer and what does it explore?
Mystery Park located in Interlaken,Switzerland.Designed by Erich Von Daniken to explore the seven mysteries of the world.
cracked solely by ashwini_nit
July 12, 2009
Identify the circled chap.The one in blue.
July 2, 2009
1. Easy one
2. Identify the gent(s)
3. Watisthis? And what popularized this?
4. Identify. Be specific.
5. Identify the Duo.
6. Related to the above. Identify.
9. Who said “‘ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today ”
Well No one even tried. Sheesh.
1. Farrah Fawcett
2. Pinky and Snowball from the cartoon Pinky and the Brain
3. Python’s foot, from the Monty Python’s Flying Circus
4. Garfield Minus Garfield
5. Ludakrishna and Vikram MC (Remember Welcome to India?)
6. Wierd Al Yankovic
7. Linear B (Oldest form of Mycenaen writing)
8. Age of Empires I – The priests! Wolololo!
10. Thats the Kensington lock. It is used to lock a laptop. Thats the the slot behind your laptop. Yes.