1. Easy one
2. Identify the gent(s)
3. Watisthis? And what popularized this?
4. Identify. Be specific.
5. Identify the Duo.
6. Related to the above. Identify.
9. Who said “‘ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today ”
Well No one even tried. Sheesh.
1. Farrah Fawcett
2. Pinky and Snowball from the cartoon Pinky and the Brain
3. Python’s foot, from the Monty Python’s Flying Circus
4. Garfield Minus Garfield
5. Ludakrishna and Vikram MC (Remember Welcome to India?)
6. Wierd Al Yankovic
7. Linear B (Oldest form of Mycenaen writing)
8. Age of Empires I – The priests! Wolololo!
10. Thats the Kensington lock. It is used to lock a laptop. Thats the the slot behind your laptop. Yes.